Here’s how to sell a house fast.
- Clean and declutter.
- Pick a selling strategy.
- Price to sell.
- Handle any quick repairs.
- Stage and add curb appeal.
- Hire a professional photographer.
- Write a great listing description.
- Time your sale right.
Is Fayetteville NC a buyers market?
Sale-to-List Price Ratio: 105.98% Homes in Fayetteville, NC sold for 5.98% above asking price on average in June 2022. Fayetteville, NC is a buyer’s market in June 2022, which means that the supply of homes is greater than the demand for homes.
What Home Improvements Add the Most Value?
- Kitchen Improvements. If adding value to your home is the goal, the kitchen is likely the place to start.
- Bathrooms Improvements. Updated bathrooms are key for adding value to your home.
- Lighting Improvements.
- Energy Efficiency Improvements.
- Curb Appeal Improvements.
In June 2022, 57.3% of homes in North-Carolina sold below list price, down 0.2 points year. There were only 25.6% of homes that had price drops, up from 9.0% of homes in June last year. There was a 102.3% sale-to-list price, down 0.0013 points year over year.
Sometimes, you don’t want to put time, energy, or money into getting your property sold as a homeowner. A cash offer allows a flexible closing timeline, no fees or commissions, and no middlemen (realtors, lawyers, appraisers, etc. We understand how to make the home buying process as simple as possible, even in unusual circumstances.
Yes, we can purchase your Fayetteville, NC home in 100% cash. This means what we offer for your property is what you walk away with. We can even make you an offer over the phone! It’s completely free, and you have nothing to lose. Even if you are not satisfied with our cash offer, you can always decline and move on (it won’t hurt our feelings)
- Over the past few years we have bought several units in the metro area.
- Our acquisition managers love living in Fayetteville and truly embrace the culture and community.
- We love the weather, scenery, and ample outdoor activities.
- Since we have “boots on the ground” in Fayetteville, we know the real estate market well and can meet you in person to look at your property.
If you want to know how to sell a house fast in a slow market through home staging, here are some effective strategies to consider:
- De-personalize the house.
- Get rid of clutter.
- Clean the house thoroughly.
- Rent modern furniture and artworks.
- Let in more natural light.