Fayetteville ranked No. 244 out of 256 for fastest growing city, No. 60 out of 182 as a sinful city and No. 144 out of 182 cities as a happiest place to live.
Where is the best place to live in Fayetteville North Carolina?
Located in Cumberland County, the town of Rockfish has a population of 59,196 people. Considered one of the best places to live in Fayetteville, Rockfish offers a suburban and rural feel. There are many families that live here and many own their own homes.
Why are people moving to Fayetteville?
Many people are moving to Fayetteville received orders for a permanent change of station (PCS) and prompted us to put together this military moving guide. With a low unemployment rate and growing defense industry, multiple American defense contractors are moving to the area and creating jobs for residents.
Things to Know Before Moving to North Carolina
- Basketball is a big deal.
- So is barbecue.
- The Biltmore Estate is worth a visit.
- North Carolina is a tech hub.
- The Blue Ridge Parkway will blow you away.
- If you like waterfalls you’ll like North Carolina.
- Higher education plays a big role in the state’s economy.
Most Affordable Places to Live in North Carolina
- Cary. Having a low unemployment rate is just as important as a city’s affordability.
- Durham. Durham is a city that has everything wrapped into a single location, all the while maintaining its affordability.
- Chapel Hill.
- Wake Forest.