If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Do You Want an Easier Way to Sell Your Property?
We Can Help. We Solve All Types of Problems.
We offer different services that will help you get the correct solutions right away. Just let us know what services you need, and we will cater your needs in a timely manner. We have professionals legal advisors working with us, financial experts and real estate specialist who can guide you on what you need. And we can give you a head start with just one call. Just schedule a free consultation with us, and we will work everything out with you in just a matter of days. No need to painfully wait for months just to sell your house. In just a matter of days, you will be out of debt and on towards the new chapter of your life.
Fayetteville, North Carolina Cash Home Buyers
Our house buying company can close the deal as soon as possible after the 3rd party inspection has concluded, and the property title is cleared. As part of our commitment to being top cash home buyers near Fayetteville and providing an unparalleled experience, we offer sellers the flexibility they need in determining the closing date that works best. The closing date is not set in stone, and can be changed if additional time is required. Even better, we will pay for all traditional closing costs, leaving you one less thing to concern yourself with. We’ll even let you stay in your home after closing for a few weeks or up to a few years with our rent back program. Follow Us!